In recent years, the field of artificial intelligence (AI) has experienced significant growth and development, with machine learning and deep learning being two of the most popular subfields. As more businesses and organizations adopt AI technologies, the demand for skilled AI professionals continues to rise. As per Fortune Business Insights, the market size of machine learning is expected to grow from $21.17 B to $209.91 B by 2029 at a CAGR of 38.8%.
Fortunately, there are numerous online courses available that provide machine learning certifications and can help individuals learn the necessary skills and techniques to excel in this field. So, let’s explore the top 10 machine learning and deep learning courses available online in 2023. These courses cover a range of topics and are taught by experts in the field, making them an excellent starting point for anyone looking to enhance their skills or pursue a AI career in this exciting field.
Top 4 Online Courses on ML and DL
1. Machine Learning Specialization – Stanford University
Available on Coursera, this Machine Learning Learning certification is offered by Stanford University. This certification program consists of 3 courses designed by AI visionary Andrew Ng. The course is helpful to learn the fundamental concepts of AI through an intuitive and visual approach and also focuses on the introduction to coding needed to implement the algorithms in deep machine learning. This is a 4.9* rated course of approx. 3 months duration requiring a time commitment of at least 8-9 hours per week.
After the completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Build machine learning models in Python
- Build and train a neural network with TensorFlow
- Build recommender systems
2. Artificial Intelligence Certification – USAII®
Offered by the United States Artificial Intelligence Institute (USAII®), this artificial intelligence certification program is one of the best available online. Since it is a self-paced online learning program spanning a duration of 4 to 25 weeks, students can learn according to their convenience. Since the course is updated regularly with the latest market trends and technology, students get access to the most advanced course curriculum which is available in the form of eBooks and video tutorials. Depending upon the experience of the students, they can choose from below mentioned best AI certifications:
- Certified Artificial Intelligence Engineer (CAIE™) – For students having limited years of experience who want to start their AI career
- Certified Artificial Intelligence Consultant (CAIC™) – For AI professionals who have 2+ years of work experience and want to learn new AI skills
- Certified Artificial Intelligence Scientist (CAIS™) – This is for professionals having more than 5 years of experience and want to master the field of AI at the strategic level.
3. Professional Certificate in Deep Learning – IBM
Available on the edX platform, this Professional Certificate in Deep Learning is designed and developed by an expert team at IBM. The 4.6* rated course focuses on covering the knowledge of new technologies in the field of Machine Learning and Deep Learning for students who want to pursue AI career.
Spanning a duration of 52 to 104 hours, the entire machine learning certificate program is divided into 5 courses. The course teaches the concepts and applications of Deep Learning that includes various kinds of Neural Networks for supervised as well as unsupervised learning. Students can also learn to apply the skills by building models and algorithms using libraries like Keras, PyTorch, and TensorFlow.
4. Data Science: Machine Learning – Harvard University
The Data Science Machine Learning offered by Harvard University is an online program spanning a duration of 8 weeks long and requires students’ time commitment of at least 2-4 hours per week. It is a self-paced learning course and is part of the Professional Certificate in Data Science.
After the completion of the course, students will be able to learn the:
- Basics of machine learning
- Performing cross-validation that helps to avoid overtraining
- Many of the popular machine-learning algorithms
- Building recommendation system
These are one of the finest courses on Machine Learning certification and deep learning certification available online. For students who want to start their career in AI and want to hone their AI skills, starting with one of these certification programs and courses would be the best idea. With these courses, students will not only learn about the latest tools and technology but will also understand the applications of machine learning and deep learning technologies which are transforming the world rapidly.