Spotify is the world’s most popular music streaming media service, it allows users to access and enjoy a huge library of music from various streaming stations and artists. Spotify provides free and paid subscription options for users, if you want to download Spotify’s music, then you must upgrade to a paid account. But if you want to download and listen to music offline without paying for it, then a voice recorder can help you. Here I recommend iTop Screen Recorder for you, one of the best screen recorder with audio for Windows.
What is iTop Screen Recorder:
iTop Screen Recorder is a third-party grabador de pantalla for Windows computers, which integrates screen recording, audio recording, camera recording and video editing. The audio recording mode of iTop Screen Recorder allows you to record Spotify songs on your computer and save them as MP3 files, and then you can also save them to your computer without any problem.
What are the features of recording with iTop Screen Recorder:
- Whether it is video or audio, you can record high-quality productions.
- There are a variety of formats to choose from for recorded video and music.
- If you want to record MV, iTop Screen Recorder also supports recording screen and sound at the same time.
- The scope of screen recording can be customized.
- You can customize the recorded sound source, such as recording the sound of the computer or the sound of the microphone.
- You can edit the recorded video and audio as you like because iTop Screen Recorder has a free video editor.
- You can record video and audio unlimitedly because there is no quantity limit and time limit.
How to record music from Spotify with iTop Screen Recorder:
- As we all know, the first step in using a software is always to download and install the software. You can search iTop Screen Recorder in your browser, and then go to the official website to download it.
- To grabar música de Spotify, you need to activate the speaker option on the main interface, because it is recording music, it is not recommended to turn on the microphone option, because the ambient sound will be recorded.
- If you don’t want to save the recorded music in MP3 format, then you can go to the settings section and change the audio format, audio quality level, etc.
- Click REC to start recording, then play Spotify music.
- The recording starts after a three-second countdown. To end the recording, just click the Stop
- Finally, you can trim the excess parts of the audio in the video editor.
With iTop Screen Recorder, you can easily record everything on the computer screen, including keyboard input, mouse movement, etc. in addition to video and audio. iTop Screen Recorder supports saving recorded files in multiple formats for easy playback on different playback devices. If you want to record Spotify music, or music or video from any other platform on Windows computer, please use iTop Screen Recorder.